Prevention rules COVID19 to be taken into account by travelers
Travelers are reminded of the mandatory use of masks.
- Perform frequent hand hygiene.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with disposable tissues and throw them away.
- Avoid close contact with people who cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hydroalcoholic gel.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from people with symptoms of respiratory infection.
For symptoms of acute respiratory infection, stay home or in your accommodation and call 112.