Information for the passenger
Here you have all the information to travel with Líneas Romero
Enjoy the Atlantic and feel the pleasure of conquering new islands
+ How can i issue my ticket?
When booking online, once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with the boarding passes of all passengers, as well as the Mobile Quick Boarding Cards (QR code).
You can print boarding passes and physically deliver them when you board, or if you choose the mobile version, save the QR code and show it before you travel.
+ Wich documents i need to travel?
All travelers must present a valid ID, NIE or passport. In case of minors visit this link.
Thank you for carrying the documentation in hand when boarding, this way the operation is streamlined and we all win.
+ Should i stop by the ticket office or can i board the ferry directly?
All passengers of Líneas Romero with ticket can board the ferry directly with the exception of those that have:
Canary Resident discount not verified online by the Ministry of Public Works
- Residence certificate
Large Family General discount or Large Family Special discount
- Large Family Title / Card
+ Where is the boarding location?
These are our boarding points at ports
LANZAROTE (PORT OF PLAYA BLANCA) <–> FUERTEVENTURA (PORT OF CORRALEJO)
view in map
LANZAROTE (PORT OF ÓRZOLA) <–> LA GRACIOSA (PORT OF CALETA DE SEBO)
view in map
+ Is there a limit time?
Yes. The deadline for acceptance of passengers to boarding is 10 minutes before the time indicated on the ticket.
After this time limit, the boarding will be closed and, if you arrive late, you will not be able to travel. In addition, if the boarding is already closed, you should know that the company will not incur any liability for not accepting you on board.
+ Can i modify or cancel my booking?
You can modify the dates of your trip or excursion:
- Excursions: changes can be made up to 24 hours before the departure time
Hay condiciones especiales de cambio para grupos (ver abajo)
You can cancel a regular line or excursion booking. In cases of delays and/or cancellations, we are governed by the regulation 1177/2010 of the European Union.
- Cancellations with more than 24 hours before the excursion departure date: without surcharge on the price of the ticket or the excursion.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the departure date of the excursion: 100% surcharge on the price of the excursion.
- In the event that the excursion cannot be carried out due to weather conditions, the company will not assume any responsibility other than the obligation to reimburse the amount of the excursion.
Bookings for 20 persons or more.
- Changes will be permitted up to 7 days before the scheduled date.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days before scheduled date: the full amount of the ticket or excursión will be reimbursed.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 7 days prior to scheduled departure time: a 100 % surcharge will apply on the ticket or excursión.
- In case the crossing/excursion cannot be made due to weather conditions, the company will not assume more responsibility than the obligation to reimburse the amount of the ticket.
- Check here the change or cancellation conditions according to the rate.
- In the event that the crossing cannot be made due to weather conditions, the company will not assume any responsibility other than the obligation to refund the amount of the ticket.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the departure date: 100% surcharge on the price.
Ferries + Tranfers:
- Please find the conditions that apply to the different fares here.
- In case the crossing cannot be made due to weather conditions, the company will not assume more responsibility than the obligation to reimburse the amount of the ticket.
If you want to cancel or change your trip, please contact us here:
- FERRY ÓRZOLA-LA GRACIOSA: email@example.com
- FERRY PLAYA BLANCA-CORRALEJO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXCURSIONS: email@example.com
In this message, we need to know:
- Traveller’s first name and last name
- Booking reference
- Travel date
- Name of the product booked
+ How can i make the payment of the ticket?
You can do the payment with the option Secure Payment. Click this option and you will be redirected to the Secure Payment Banking Gateway.
After you have made the payment, press continue and you will be redirected back to our website.
Once the payment is completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email with the boarding passes of all the passengers, as well as the Mobile Fast Boarding Passes (QR Code).
+ Can i travel with my car by the ferries of Lineas Romero?
Due to logistic issues and the capacity of our fleet, vehicles cannot go on board of the Líneas Romero ferries.
Líneas Marítimas Romero 2023