Discounts and Residency benefits
Here you have all the information about discounts for traveling with Líneas Romero
Know all the economic advantages and enjoy the journey even more
+ Residents of Canary Islands
75% discount of the ticket value
In application of current regulations (RD 1316/2001, RD 222/2000, RD1340 / 2007), the passenger must prove their resident status at the time of check-in or prior to boarding.
The residence accreditation will be carried out electronically at the time of purchase using the automated residence accreditation system (SARA) of the Ministry of Public Works.
When the traveler must provide the required documentation, they must go through the ticket office at least 35 minutes before to be able to scan the documents and ensure that they can obtain the ticket on time for boarding.
In the event that the telematics system does NOT certify residence, the traveler must present the following documentation, always in force, in order to benefit from the bonus for maritime transport:
Spanish citizens : The registration, residence or travel certificate issued by the town hall according to the model in Annex I of Royal Decree 1316/2001, accompanied by the national identity document or valid passport as identification document .
For those under 14 years of age who do not have a DNI, it will be necessary to present the municipal registration certificate.
Citizens of the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Switzerland : The certificate of registration, residence or travel issued by the town hall according to the model in Annex I of Royal Decree 1316/2001, accompanied by the NIE in force as an identification document. In case the Certificate details the NIE, you can present the passport as an identification document
Residents in the Canary Islands of other nationalities: Spanish NIE (NIE) showing the status of PERMANENT RESIDENT, LONG-TERM RESIDENT, REFUGEE STATUS-WORKING RESIDENCE AUTHORISATION, FAMILY MEMBER OF EU MEMBER along with the census, residence or travel certificate, detailing the NIE, issued by the town hall according to the model in Annex I of Royal Decree 1316/2001. In the case of English citizens, if they do not have the NIE with the above conditions, they can:
- A) Present the document issued by the police of REGISTRATION OF CITIZENS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION / FOREIGNERS issued before 12/31/2020.
- B) Present document issued by the FOREIGN CITIZEN REGISTRY police issued after 1/1/2021 where it specifies "issued under article 18.4 withdrawal agreement" or "article 50 TUE".
+ General Large Family / Special Large Family
20% discount on the value of the ticket (General large family)
50% discount on the value of the ticket (special large family)
According to FOM / / 3837/2006, travelers who are members of a large family may benefit from a transport discount of 20% if it is a general large family or 50% if it is a large family of a special nature.
In order to apply this discount, the traveler must present the following documentation:
- Large Family Card, INDIVIDUAL or FAMILY, in force issued by the Spanish autonomous community where the traveler resides. The name of the traveler must appear on the card. In case of NOT having a family card (where the data of ALL the members of the family subject to the rebate appear), each traveler must present their individual card in order to be rewarded.
- In case you are processing a renewal, you must present the renewal form and the large family card that is being renewed.
- Identity card (DNI) or NIE
As processing the documentation provided requires extra time, travelers who are large families are advised to present the documentation at the points of sale at least 35 minutes before departure time.