Marina & Market from Fuerteventura
Departure from Port of Corralejo (Fuerteventura). Duration: 5h approx.
Children (ages 2 – 11): 19,50€
Travel to Lanzarote, meet one of its famous flea markets and sail through Papagayo coast on an underwater view boat.
A coach will pick you up at the point closest to your hotel and will carry you to the Port of Corralejo, where you will board a ferry with an underwater view towards Playa Blanca. From there you will travel to Rubicón Marina on one of the most exciting days of the flea market. There you can buy textiles, handicrafts, accessories, souvenirs, visit the fashion shops or relax on a beautiful terrace.
Afterwards, you will travel towards the paradisiacal beaches of Papagayo. We will sail towards the south following the coast and skirting around the beaches. We will anchor close to the coast of Papagayo.
You can sunbathe, swim, snorkel and admire the marine fauna of a privileged enclave. On board, you will also enjoy a hot meal with fried chicken, potatoes, salad and bread, and an open bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
Afterwards, you will continue to sail to the wharf of Playa Blanca, where you will catch a regular ferry to Fuerteventura. Once in Puerto de Corralejo, a coach will take you back to the point closest to your hotel.
- Transfer by coach from and back to the pick-up point closest to your hotel
- Professional guide Spanish, English and German.
- Regular travel to Lanzarote
- Boat trip with an underwater view
- Lunch on board: fried chicken, potatoes, salad and bread
- Free bar of beer, sangria, soda and water
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from point closest to your hotel
- Transfer by coach to Puerto de Corralejo
- Boat trip with an underwater view to Playa Blanca
- Transfer to Marina de Rubicón (Lanzarote)
- Free time in the market
- Sailing with an underwater view on the south coast
- Anchoring in the area near Punta de Papagayo
- Return to Playa Blanca
- Cruise from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura
- Transfer by coach to point closest to your hotel
Activities you can enjoy
FAMOUS MARKET OF LA MARINA DE RUBICÓN
Stroll through a marine environment among shops of clothes, crafts, ecological products and souvenirs
BOAT WITH AN UNDERWATER VIEW
Enjoy a relaxing cruise and discover the seabed of the Atlantic Ocean
SUNBATHING AND SWIMMING
Enjoy a privileged climate 12 months a year
Immerse yourself in the waters of the Papagayo Coast and be amazed by its stunning seabed
INFORMATION FOR BOARDING
- What documents do I need to travel?
You must have the documentation required by current regulations: DNI, passport or NIE, and present it to the staff of Lines Romero when boarding. Children under the age of 14 are not required to present the ID or any other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel will be responsible for the minors.
Thank you for carrying the documentation in hand when boarding, this way the operation is streamlined and we all win.
WE RECOMMEND YOU
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Solar protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Photo camera
Departure time: 10:30h.
Duration: 5h approx.
Departure from*: Port of Corralejo (Fuerteventura)
*In case of having selected different pick-up point, the schedule will be communicated in confirmation email.
Our guides speak