I love Papagayo
Departure from Puerto del Carmen (Lanzarote). Duration: 5h approx.
Senior (ages 60+): 53,00€
Children (ages 2 – 11): 35,00€
Sail bordering the beaches of Papagayo on a luxurious catamaran. Savour delicious paella, enjoy a free bar and practice aquatic activities.
A coach will pick you up at the point closest to your hotel and take you to Puerto del Carmen, the main touristic centre of the island, where you will embark on a luxurious catamaran. A mojito and a bite of tortilla are waiting for you to welcome you. We will sail south along the coast, bordering the beaches of Papagayo. We will anchor near the coast.
On board, you will also enjoy exquisite freshly cooked paella and a free bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
You can practice different water activities, such as snorkelling, kayaking or relaxing on inflatable mattresses.
Afterwards, you will return sailing on the catamaran to the wharf of Puerto del Carmen. From there, a coach will take you back to the point closest to your hotel.
- Transfer by coach from and back to the pick up point closest to your hotel
- Professional guide Spanish, English, French and German. Italian and Polish on request, subject to availability
- Welcome mojito and a bite of tortilla
- Lunch on board: delicious paella and fresh fruit
- Free bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks
- Equipment necessary for aquatic activities (10€ deposit)
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from point closest to your hotel
- Transfer by coach to Puerto del Carmen
- Boarding the catamaran
- Sailing from Puerto del Carmen to Costa de Papagayo
- Anchoring in the area near Punta de Papagayo
- Return to Puerto del Carmen
- Transfer by coach to point closest to your hotel
Activities you can enjoy
SUNBATHING AND SWIMMING
Enjoy a privileged climate 12 months of the year.
Immerse yourself in the waters of the Papagayo Coast and be amazed by its stunning seabed.
Discover the coast step by step and explore virgin corners aboard a small rowing boat.
INFORMATION FOR BOARDING
- What documents do I need to travel?
You must have the documentation required by current regulations: DNI, passport or NIE, and present it to the staff of Lines Romero when boarding. Children under the age of 14 are not required to present the ID or any other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel will be responsible for the minors.
Thank you for carrying the documentation in hand when boarding, this way the operation is streamlined and we all win.
WE RECOMMEND YOU
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Solar protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Photo camera
Departure time: 11:00h.
Duration: 5h approx.
Departure from*: Puerto del Carmen
*In case of having selected different pick-up point, the schedule will be communicated in confirmation email.
Our guides speak