I Love La Graciosa
Departure from Port of Órzola (Lanzarote) | Duration: 5h approx.
|Adults||Senior (ages 60+)||Children (ages 2 – 11)|
Senior (+60 años): 53,00€
Niños (2 – 11 años): 35,00€
Sail in waters of La Graciosa on a luxurious catamaran. Savour a delicious paella, enjoy a free bar and practice aquatic activities.
A coach will pick you up at the point closest to your hotel in Lanzarote and will carry you to a Port of Órzola, a town located to the north of the island, where you will embark on a regular ferry that will take you to the island of La Graciosa. The journey takes approximately 25 minutes.
Once in La Graciosa, you will have an hour to enjoy the most important urban center of a small island, Caleta de Sebo. You can visit it with our guide and learn about the history, customs and traditions of this enclave or, if you prefer, you can explore the area on your own.
Subsequently, at the pier will board our luxurious catamaran. A mojito and a bite of tortilla are waiting for you to welcome you. We will sail along the south coast of La Graciosa without losing sight of Lanzarote and will anchor in a small hidden paradise, Playa Francesa.
On board, you’ll also enjoy exquisite freshly cooked paella and a free bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
You can go down to the beach and practice different water activities, such as swimming and kayaking. You can explore the marine life of Europe’s largest protected wildlife reserve.
Afterwards, you will return sailing on the catamaran to the wharf of Caleta de Sebo, where you will board regular ferry to Port of Órzola, Lanzarote. From there, a coach will take you back to the point closest to your hotel.
+ Services included
- Transfer by coach from and back to the pick-up point closest to your hotel
- Return trip on ferry to La Graciosa with free wifi
- Professional guide Spanish, English, French and German. . Italian and Polish on request, subject to availability
- Welcome mojito and a bite of tortilla
- Lunch on board: delicious paella and fresh fruit
- Free bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from point closest to your hotel
- Transfer by coach to Puerto de Órzola
- Ferry to Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa)
- Free time in Caleta de Sebo
- Travel on catamaran
- Sailing from Caleta de Sebo to Montaña Amarilla
- Anchoring in Playa Francesa
- Return to wharf Caleta de Sebo
- Ferry to Puerto de Órzola (Lanzarote)
- Transfer by coach to point closest to your hotel
+ Activities you can enjoy
Enjoy a privileged climate 12 months of the year.
Immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of the Papagayo Coast.
Discover Papagayo paddeling its waters.
+ Additional information
INFORMATION FOR BOARDING
- What documents do I need to travel?
You must have the documentation required by current regulations: DNI, passport or NIE, and present it to the staff of Lines Romero when boarding. Children under the age of 14 are not required to present the ID or any other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel will be responsible for the minors.
Thank you for carrying the documentation in hand when boarding, this way the operation is streamlined and we all win.
WE RECOMMEND YOU
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Solar protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Photo camera
Departure time: 11:00h.
Duration in summer: 6h approx.
Duration in winter: 5h approx.
Departure from*: Port of Órzola
*In case of having selected different pick-up point, the schedule will be communicated in confirmation email.
Our guides speak