Atlantic Adventure from Lanzarote
Departure from Playa Blanca (Lanzarote). Duration: 5h approx.
Senior (ages 60+): 39,00€
Children (ages 2 – 11): 25,00€
Sail around the paradisiacal beaches of Papagayo on a boat with glass bottom. Have fun with different water activities and enjoy free food and drinks on board.
A coach will pick you up at the point closest to your hotel and will carry you to Playa Blanca, where you will board a boat with an underwater view. We will sail following the coast and skirting around the paradisiacal beaches of Papagayo. We will anchor near the coast.
You can practice different water activities, such as snorkelling, kayaking or relaxing on inflatable mattresses. You can also have fun on a banana boat (supplement of 2 euros and only for ages more than 7. Ages less than 12 must be accompanied by an adult).
On board, you’ll also enjoy a hot meal with fried chicken, potatoes, salad and bread, and free beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
Afterwards, you will sail back to Playa Blanca. Then a coach will take you back to the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
- Transfer by coach from and back to the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
- Professional guide Spanish, English and German. French and Italian on request, subject to availability.
- Lunch on board: fried chicken, potatoes, salad and bread
- Free bar of beer, sangria, soda and water
- Equipment necessary for aquatic activities (10€ deposit), except for banana boat which has a supplement of 2 euros
- Travel insurance
- Pick up point closest to your hotel
- Transfer by coach to Playa Blanca
- Travel on a boat with an underwater view
- Sailing from Playa Blanca to Costa de Papagayo
- Anchoring in the area near Punta de Papagayo
- Return to Playa Blanca
- Transfer by coach to pick up point closest to your hotel
Activities you can enjoy
Have fun riding on the inflatable banana and don’t stop laughing.
Immerse yourself in the waters of the beaches of Papagayo and be amazed by its stunning seabed.
Discover the coast step by step and explore virgin corners aboard a small rowing boat.
INFORMATION FOR BOARDING
- What documents do I need to travel?
You must have the documentation required by current regulations: DNI, passport or NIE, and present it to the staff of Lines Romero when boarding. Children under the age of 14 are not required to present the ID or any other documents. The persons under whose guardianship they travel will be responsible for the minors.
Thank you for carrying the documentation in hand when boarding, this way the operation is streamlined and we all win.
WE RECOMMEND YOU
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Solar protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Photo camera
Departure time: 12:30h.
Duration: 5h approx.
Departure from*: Port of Playa Blanca
*In case of having selected different pick-up point, the schedule will be communicated in confirmation email.
Our guides speak