Teguise Market and visit to La Graciosa
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Surprise yourself on this unforgettable excursion where you can visit the Teguise market and the small island of La Graciosa.
Departure from Playa Blanca, Puerto Calero, Puerto del Carmen, Arrecife and Costa Teguise towards Teguise, which used to be the island main city capital, where there is a very varied popular street market which take place every Sunday.
We have free time to visit the market and the possibility of watching performances by folk groups in the town’s central square, surrounded by historic sites such as the church or “Palacio Spínola”. Later we will go to Orzola, where we will board a modern catamaran to the island of La Graciosa. We will visit Caleta de Sebo village (free visit). Lunch included.
Return to the boat for lunch, followed by sailing along the north coast of Lanzarote on our way back to the Órzola quay at about 16.00 pm. Return to the different pick-up points.
+ Included services
- Pick-up and drop-off from or near your accommodation and a guide in your language.
- Time in the Lanzarote Teguise market giving you plenty of time to shop and browse.
- Round trip ferry to La Graciosa from Órzola in Lanzarote
- Free time on Graciosa Island and Caleta De Sebo
- Lunch and drinks.
- Transfer by bus to Teguise
- Free time in Teguise
- Transfer by bus to Orzola pier
- Catamaran to La Graciosa
- Free time in La Graciosa
- lunch on the boat
- Catamaran to Orzola dock
- Transfer by bus to the closest pick-up point to your hotel
+ Activities you can enjoy
Enjoy a privileged climate 12 months of the year.
Walk along white sand beaches, and tour the town of Caleta de Sebo.
Líneas Marítimas Romero 2023