I Love Lobos
Departure from Marina Rubicón (Lanzarote).
Duration: 6h approx.
Sail to the paradisiacal and unspoiled island of Lobos on a luxurious catamaran. Savour delicious paella, enjoy a free bar and practice aquatic activities.
A coach will pick you up at the point closest to your hotel and take you to the Marina de Rubicón, in the south of Lanzarote.
You will board our luxurious catamaran and sail to Isla de Lobos, a small virgin island, tasting a mojito on board. We will travel in an inflatable boat to the mainland, where you can enjoy some free time in a unique and wild environment. Become a true explorer or relax in the sun and enjoy the coves.
Afterwards, we will board the anchored catamaran and enjoy a mojito and time for water sports such as diving, kayaking
On board, you will also enjoy exquisite freshly cooked paella and a free bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
Then, you will return sailing on the catamaran to the wharf of Marina de Rubicón. From there, a coach will take you back to your hotel.
+ Services included
- Transfer by coach from and back to pick up point closest to your hotel
- Trip on a catamaran to Isla de Lobos
- Professional guide Spanish, English, French and German. Italian on request for groups of more than 10 people
- Welcome mojito
- Lunch on board: delicious paella and fresh fruit
- Free bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks
- Equipment necessary for aquatic activities (€ deposit)
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from pick up point closest to your hotel
- Transfer by coach to Marina de Rubicón
- Travel on catamaran to Isla de Lobos
- Free time in Isla de Lobos
- Anchoring, lunch and aquatic activities
- Return to Marina de Rubicón
- Transfer by coach to pick up point closest to your hotel
+ Activities you can enjoy
Enjoy a privileged climate 12 months of the year.
Immerse yourself in the waters of the largest protected nature reserve in Europe and swim among its rich marine fauna.
Discover the coast step by step and explore virgin corners aboard a small rowing boat.
+ Additional information
WE RECOMMEND YOU
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Solar protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Photo camera
Departure time: 10:00Hs
Duration: 6hs aprox
Departure from*: Port of Marina Rubicón
*In case of having selected different pick-up point, the schedule will be communicated in confirmation email.
Our guides speak: