Encantos del norte
Departure from Port of Órzola (Lanzarote)
Duration: 5h aprox.
Discover with us the charms of the north of Lanzarote and the unexplored island of La Graciosa.
Our official guide will drive you north to visit the private home of actor Omar Sharif, LagOmar. An emblematic place built inside a volcano full of labyrinths and natural caves.
Then you can enjoy a pleasant boat trip to the picturesque island of La Graciosa, traditional and unique.
Upon arrival you will be able to savor a delicious menu prepared on board by our chef. After lunch you will have free time to explore this beautiful place, walking through its sandy streets and paradisiacal beaches.
To end the day you will enjoy a privileged view from the Mirador del Rio, a work by the Lanzaroteño artist César Manrique that will leave you breathless
+ Included services
- Transfer by coach, round trip to the closest pick-up point to your hotel, after choosing your Zone and Hotel, you will be assigned a pick-up point for the bus that will take you to the port of departure where the excursion begins
- Round trip ferry to La Graciosa with free Wi-Fi
- Experienced guide Spanish, English, German and French. Other languages on request and subject to availability
- Travel insurance
- Food: Spanish tortilla, delicious paella and fresh fruit
- Pick up at the closest point to your hotel
- Entrance to LagOmar
- Entrance to Mirador del Río
- Transfer by coach to Puerto de Órzola
- Ferry ride to Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa)
- Free time in Caleta de Sebo
- Lunch included
- Return to Caleta de Sebo dock
- Ferry ride to Puerto de Órzola (Lanzarote)
- Transfer by coach to the pick-up point closest to your hotel
+ Activities you can enjoy
Enjoy a privileged climate 12 months of the year.
Immerse yourself in the waters of the largest protected nature reserve in Europe and swim among its rich marine fauna.
Discover the coast inch by inch and explore virgin corners aboard a small rowing boat.
+ Pick-up points
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
- Puerto Calero
+ Additional Information
WE RECOMMEND YOU
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Sun protection
- Beach shoe
- Beach towel